Update: May 11, 2020
We care deeply about the health and well being of our patients, families, and our team. We wanted to let you know that we will be taking all necessary infection control precautions to help reduce risk of transmission and ensure that our patients, families and our team remain safe. As New Jersey makes plans to lift restrictions, below are updates to visiting our offices:
- We are requiring patients and guests to be masked or have a face covering.
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask or facial covering to the appointments. If you arrive without that, your appointment will need to be rescheduled. (Unfortunately, we have to ration our supply so we can not provide them to our patients.)
- We will take digital contactless temperatures of our team and guests.
- We are disinfecting frequently by thoroughly wiping down clinical and common areas.
- Upon arrival, please sanitize your hands.
- If the patient has any symptoms, please contact the office to reschedule or make other arrangements such as a telemedicine visit.
- Patients only will be permitted back to the treatment rooms. If the patient is young or has particular needs, please only one adult with the patient. Please refrain from bringing the entire family to the appointment.
- Please socially distance yourself in the reception areas.
- If you prefer, you can call us when you have arrived, stay in the car, and we will notify you when your room is ready to come inside. When you arrive at the office building, please call: 973-595-8900 at the Wayne office or 973-506-6151 at the Hewitt office to let us know you have arrived.
- We have telemedicine visits available to discuss treatment plans and progress. If you prefer, please contact the office to schedule a telemedicine visit.
- If you are picking up orthotics and HAVE HAD ORTHOTICS before, please call to schedule a contactless curbside pickup.
- Magazines have been pulled from our reception area, please use your imagination or personal devices.
While many things have changed around us during Covid, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
We will continue to monitor the new protocols for Covid and update you accordingly. If you have questions or special requests, please reach out to us at 973-595-8900 or email us at Elizabeth@waynefoot.com. Stay healthy, we look forward to seeing each of you and catching up in the office. We have dearly missed our patients and your smiles.
Wayne Foot and Ankle Center